Make a mark
Like Noah and his arc
Cause life’s no walk in the park
But it’s a start
Life is short feel the breeze
Enjoy the shade amongst the trees
Fly through each moment
Living life you got to own it
Each time you get going
You learn more and knowing
Your strong inside
You don’t have to hide
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
I remember like it was yesterday, All the moments with you , laughing all day, I can’t help feeling it’s gone by so fast, I know frie...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
No comments:
Post a Comment