Meaning
If life is full of risks, I’ll take it with you,
If life’s a journey meant for two , I’m glad I have you,
The world is big and the adventure is long,
But it doesn’t seem scary with you cause you make me strong,
The road may take us in different directions and our pasts aren’t the same,
But life is the same way different but I’ll play the game,
The pain will be there but it’s okay,
Knowing I feel happy in the moment with you this way,
And the sun won’t always shine,
But life can’t define ,
The way I feel about you,
When all my eyes see are you .
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
I haven't gotten to spend much time with you, but I known you for so long, since you were a baby too, I guess this is goodbye but not ...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
No comments:
Post a Comment