Your always there
When I’m lost for words or need answers,
You know what to say your my enhancer,
You make things sweet when life’s sour,
Your like the magician with magical powers,
When I’m sad and need to talk,
I always feel I can walk,
And feel you by my side,
And admit my pain , I don’t have to hide,
Your always there for me,
Even though your away , you make me see,
The brighter moments through the pain,
Help me realize the sunshine after the rain.
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Monday, April 22, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
-
I remember like it was yesterday, All the moments with you , laughing all day, I can’t help feeling it’s gone by so fast, I know frie...
No comments:
Post a Comment