Void
There’s a void some sort of emptiness,
Causing my heart to feel tense,
Having to give up foods I enjoy,
Is like having to give away a kids favorite toy,
I feel bad the foods I like are no long needed ,
Sometimes seeing others eat makes me feel depleted ,
I wonder what I would do,
If foods I could eat were healthy too,
I feel uneasy and lost I feel like I can’t enjoy,
The foods I used to like it seems to destroy ,
My love for eating,
It’s like I’m lost and my joy is fleeting .
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
-
I remember like it was yesterday, All the moments with you , laughing all day, I can’t help feeling it’s gone by so fast, I know frie...
No comments:
Post a Comment