life might have its dark moments, where it seems so hopeless,
so hard to keep going, its seems hard to focus,
but life is like a tunnel it keeps going,
almost like a wave it keeps flowing,
the light might be dim but you stride on,
keep going even when people you love are gone,
life has its dark moments but you fight through,
remember you can be the best you,
the journey may not be a straight line,
roads might intertwine,
dark and light mix together,
as life goes on for what seems like forever.
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
I haven't gotten to spend much time with you, but I known you for so long, since you were a baby too, I guess this is goodbye but not ...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
No comments:
Post a Comment