que sera sera
Life is full of ups and downs,
Happiness and frowns ,
But no matter what happens today,
Will not last forever and won’t stay,
que sera sera , whatever will be will be,
The happiness will set you free,
Forget the pain and the past,
Nothing bad ever lasts ,
The sun always comes out tomorrow,
Time dries the sorrow,
Shines through as you grow,
Times flies as you know ,
Que sera sera , whatever will Be will be,
Don’t be afraid to set free,
Grow and change,
Live and rearrange.
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
I remember like it was yesterday, All the moments with you , laughing all day, I can’t help feeling it’s gone by so fast, I know frie...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
No comments:
Post a Comment