People may come from different places,
look different , have unique faces,
believe different things, have different morals,
all different, what even is normal,
we learn different lessons and have different dreams,
the outcome is never as it seems,
we believe in different gods,
different backgrounds and jobs,
people have different stories,
hardships and glories,
pain and sorrow,
but we are all one unit tomorrow,
we are all one , we used all be included,
don't cloud peoples minds or pollute it,
we are all part of one family,
carrying the same happiness and agony.
Hi! this is caitlin jade kertzman. welcome to my new blog, this blog will consist of all my poetry and now consists of all my creative expressions from writing to art to ceramics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to post at least one a day ( even though I tend to post more ) I hope you like it.
Monday, April 29, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poems poems and more poems
-
As the rain falls down the window pane, And as the rain slowly falls down the drain, The weight off my shoulders are finally washed...
-
I haven't gotten to spend much time with you, but I known you for so long, since you were a baby too, I guess this is goodbye but not ...
-
My mind is a ocean in flows , Each word my mind creates , it knows, What to put into a poem , to make it feel right, The soothing fee...
No comments:
Post a Comment