Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The imprint on my heart

The Imprint on my heart 

I’m blessed for today,
And the people who made me become this way,
I’m grateful for the people’s light; lighting me in my dark days,
And people who made me realize there are other colors like grays ,

I’m hopeful for the future and the rest of my life,
With the happiness and the strife,
I’m blessed for all the positive influences who impacted me,
It’s like a forever imprint making me who I wanna be,

I’m thankful for tomorrow’s ,
And the brighter days with less sorrows ,
I’m imprinted with forever real friends,
And I’m grateful till the end,

It’s an imprint on my heart,
And I’m blessed to be apart ,
Of the transition into
Recovery ,
Life is a journey of Infinite discoveries. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poems poems and more poems

Lee poetry- RIP